February is known as the month of love and here are some specials to love that are happening at various businesses of the Bayside Village BID.
• Restorative and Implant Dentistry of Bayside is offering complimentary x-rays and consultations (a $350 value) for new patients every Monday throughout the month. Restorative and Implant Dentistry of Bayside is located at 38-39 Bell Blvd, Suite 250. 718-428- 7474 or visit http://www.baysidedentalspa.com.
• Turn the Page…Again! is celebrating its 8th year of business with an anniversary book sale. All books are $1 every day in February. The used bookstore is located at 39-15a Bell Blvd. For more information, call 718-767- 2341
• Celebrate Mardi Gras on February 13 at Bourbon Street with drink and dinner specials, free giveaways, and live music by George Kilby Jr’s Mardi Gras revue. Bourbon Street is located at 40-12 Bell Blvd. For more information or to make a reservation, call 718-269- 4039
• Uno Pizzeria & Grill will host a Mardi Gras Party for kids of all ages on Fat Tuesday. The party will feature food and drink specials, face painting, crafts, masks, crowns, tiaras, beads, and other activities. Uno is located at 39-02 Bell Blvd. For more information, call 718-279- 4900
• Queens Dance Project is offering a two for one Zumba workout for adults at 8 p.m. on Valentine’s Day. The cost is $10 per couple. QDP is located at 214-26 41 Ave. For more information, call 718-229- 1133 or visit
• Those dining at Bourbon Street on Valentine’s Day will receive a complementary glass of Wolffer Rose Cider or Champagne with the purchase of a Valentine’s Day Special Entree. Bourbon Street is located at 40-12 Bell Blvd. For more information or to make a reservation, call 718-269- 4039
• Couples can enjoy a complementary toast of Love Potion Sangarita’s at the Spanish restaurant on Valentine’s Day. Free valet parking is available. Sangarita’s is located at 40-02 Bell Blvd. For more information or to make a reservation, call 718-428- 2727
• Queens Dance Project is hosting a Kids Valentine’s Day Party from 6 to 9 p.m. on Saturday, February 17. The party is for potty-trained children ages three to 10 and will include games, a craft, dancing, pizza, cookies and juice. The cost is $30 per child and is non-refundable. Reservations are required as limited spots are available. QDP is located at 214-26 41 Ave. To make a reservation, call 718-229- 1133